Wednesday 11 June 2014

Country Feedback


The reason for doing Country Feedback was that I was so impressed with my attempts at guitar noise/feedback in Sweetness Follows that I wanted another song I could go to town on and this seemed perfect. Plus, the song is essentially just a loop as far as most instruments are concerned so it was a quick one to complete.

It was a bit tedious getting the guitar "solo" accurate as I'm 99% sure it was recorded in one go by Peter Buck and was not rehearsed. I always believe trying to reproduce off-the-cuff moments like this can be a bit laborious and phony. Nevertheless I'm pleased with the end product considering the short amount of time it took to complete.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for recording all of these, for wannabe singers like myself these are a godsend.
    You're doing something great here, Clive! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete